The Global Business Relationship Manager is responsible for successfully managing the mutual goals of our corporate clients and ATG. The Business Relationship Manager is ultimately accountable to ensure all employees who service the account are aware and engaged in fulfilling their individual obligations to ensure success in our delivery of all services to the client.
- The Global Business Relationship Manager is ultimately accountable to the successful execution of the Contract and Service Level Agreement between ATG and the client. The Global BRM will develop and execute a mutually agreed upon business plan within ninety(90) days of the Effective Date of the Agreement, and will thereafter meet and discuss the business plan on a routine basis, and to gauge progress of the plan. Review and assessment of policy compliance factors and traveler behavior; recommendations for improvement to policy and/or improvement to traveler behavior in adhering to policy; suggestion of possible process orientations and/or technology applications to improve both.
- Coordination and calibration of the travel management program to support the client’s strategic initiatives
- Ensure service level agreement is successful; continue to adjust and calibrate the service level agreement based on client’s long-term initiatives and short-term activities and to ensure services level commitments are tracked and reported appropriately.
- Conduct an annual Structural Evolution process to ensure process and technology design continues to be in sync with client’s strategic initiatives/ goals.
- Track all issues to identify any service level concerns and/or trends. Collaborate with operations staff to determine cure and training requirements. Proactively report such activity to client’s travel management. Evaluate and resolve issues that are escalated to second level.
- Manage the Financial Pro Forma, ensuring its accuracy and personal delivery to client’s travel management. Review the Financial Pro Forma in person on a monthly basis with Chief Financial Officer prior to client delivery. Review financial Pro Forma with client on a monthly basis.
- Ensure ATG Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans are calibrated to client’s needs and requirements.
- Identify recommendations in which ATG can continue to provide value to the client’s travel management initiatives.
- Identify trends relating to the industry and keep abreast of changes, updates and communicate to Travel Operations Team and to our customer management.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Travel Operations Team as it relates to the expectations of our client.
- Satisfy growth and retention initiatives through building relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Maintain and record business target roster and sales activities to respond to ATG growth projections.
- Special projects assigned by CEO or requested by our client.
- Keep the customer happy
Education & Experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Leadership and development experience
- Understanding of financial structure and return on investment concepts.
- 4 years industry experience preferred
- 1-3 years B2B sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient organizational skills
- Proficient negotiating skills.
- Evident interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Power Point
- Ability to deal with stressful situation with grace and resolve
- Ability to foster and maintain a partnership based on trust and honesty.
- Ability to identify trends, interpret them and provide potential impacts/ solutions/ recommendations Evident interpersonal skills